ESI Registration (2,999/-)
Employees’ state Insurance Corporation of India, ESI Registration & ESI Returns is a multidimensional social system tailored to provide socio-economic protection to worker population and immediate dependent or family covered under the scheme.
ESI Registration & ESI Returns is a besides full medical care for self & dependents, that is admissible from day one of insurable employment, the insured persons are also entitled to a variety of case benefits in times of physical distress due to sickness, temporary or permanent disablement etc. resulting in loss of earning capacity, the confinement in respect of insured women, dependents of insured persons who die in industrial accidents or because of employment injury or occupational hazard are entitled to a monthly pension called the dependents benefit.
GET STARTED AT 2,999/- (All Inclusive)
* ESI Registration Price will vary based on city
Who Has To Obtain ESIC Registration? (Organizations above Ten(10) Employees):
- The ESI Act, (1948) applies to following categories of factories and establishments in the implemented areas:
- Non-seasonal factories using power and employing ten(10) or more persons
- Non-seasonal and non power using factories and establishments employing twenty (20) or more persons.
Documents Required For ESIC Registration
- Registration Certificate (ROC) or License issued under Shops and Establishment Act or Factories Act, if available.
- Memorandum & Articles of Association( MoA & AoA) or Partnership Deed or Trust Deed, depending upon the constitution of the ownership of the establishment.
- Certificate of commencement of production and/or Registration No. of CST/ST, if available.
- List of Partners or Directors (PAN & AADHAR CARD)
- PAN Card & Address Proof of the Factory/Firm/Establishment
- Copy of cancelled cheque (Saving / Current account)
E.S.I. Scheme being contributory in nature, employee’s contribution at a specified rate. The rates are revised from time to time. Currently,
the employee’s contribution rate (w.e.f. 1.1.97) is 1.75% of the wages & that of employer’s is 4.75% of the wages paid/payable in respect of the employees in every wage period.
“Last date of depositing contribution is now 15th of every month W.E.F 1st July 2017”
ESI contributions must be made for all employees having a salary of less than Rs 21,000 per month.
Organizations should maintain the following records
- Attendance Register;
- Wages Register
- Form-6 Register
- Accident Register
- Inspection Book
- File containing all monthly challans & returns submitted.
The section 46 of the Act envisages following six social security benefits :-
(a) Medical Benefit
(b) Sickness Benefit(SB)
1. Extended sickness Benefit(ESB)
2. Enhanced Sickness Benefit
(c) Maternity Benefit(MB)
(d) Disablement Benefit
1. Temporary disablement benefit(TDB)
2. Permanent disablement benefit(PDB)
(e) Dependants’ Benefit(DB)
(f) Funeral Expenses