Increase Authorized Capital:

A company can increase  authorized capital by filing eForm SH-7. Increase Authorized Capital & GST Registration.Similarly, subscribed capital and paid up capital of the company can be increased on filing and approval of Form PAS-3 (Return of allotment of shares).There are

1)Authorisation in Article is must for Increase

2)Calling of Board Meeting

3)Issue Notice of the Extra-ordinary General meeting (EGM)

4)Holding of General Meeting

5)ROC Form filing: File form SH-7 within 30 days of passing of Ordinary Resolution with the concerned Registrar of Companies, with prescribed fees and along with following attachments as desired by section 64:

  1. Notice of EGM;
  2. Certified True copy of Ordinary Resolution;
  3. Altered Memorandum of Association.

Concerned Registrar of Companies (ROC) will check the E-forms and attached documents and will approve the increase in authorize share capital.Increase Authorized Capital & GST Registration.

6)Notice to be given to Registrar for alteration of share capital

Corporate Office Branch Office
Flat No B11, Amrutha Arcade, Kachiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana, India - 500027 #437, 3rd Floor, Padmavathi Plaza, KPHB, Hyderabad, Telangana, India - 500027
Style switcher RESET
Body styles
Color settings
Link color
Menu color
User color
Background pattern
Background image