A trademark Registration is a recognizable sign, design, or expression which identifies products or services of a particular source from those of others, although trademark registration used to identify services are usually called service marks.Trademark Registration & LOGO Designing.
A trademark is a visual symbol, which may be a word, name, device, label or numerals used by a business to distinguish it goods or services from other similar goods or services originating from a different business.
Trademarks in India are registered by the Controller General of Patents Designs and Trademark Registration & LOGO Designing, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. Trademark are registered under the Trademark Registration Act, 1999 and provide the trademark owner the right to sue for damages when infringements of trademarks occur.
Reasons to Register a Trademark
1. Trademark protects a company’s name or logo, which is often a company’s most valuable asset;
2. It grants the trademark owner receives exclusive nationwide ownership of the mark;
3. Trademark Registration decreases the likelihood of another party claiming that your trademark infringes upon their trademark;Trademark Registration & LOGO Designing
4. It provides official notice to others that a trademark is already taken; consequently, a company that later adopts a confusingly similar trademark can not claim ignorance of the mark;
5. Through registering a trademark the trademark owner obtains the future right to make the mark “incontestable,” which provides conclusive evidence regarding the validity of the mark and of the registrant’s exclusive right to use the mark;